Under Armour Youth Brushback Heart Guard T-Shirt
Save $10.02 (22%)
Perfect for layering under his uniform, the Under Armour® Youth Brushback T-Shirt delivers critical heart guard protection. Crafted from HeatGear® fabrication with strategically-placed MPZ® protective material, this top does more than make him look and feel his best. The Brushback T-Shirt helps wick sweat away from his skin, provides extra muscle support and offers impact-absorbing protection where it counts most.
UNDER ARMOUR BOYS' COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- HeatGear® technology manages sweat and moisture to keep him cool and focused
- Strategically-placed MPZ® offers impact-absorption and heart protection
- UA logo details offer signature style
- Fitted cut offers muscle support
- Black color option offered online only
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1235617
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR BOYS' COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = WAIST: 22" - 23"; HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = WAIST: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = WAIST: 26" - 27"; HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = WAIST: 28" - 29"; HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13154980
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 54 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mmsunmoon Exactly what I was looking for. Bought for my 10 year old daughter for softball. She is very petite and skinny, so feel like she's getting a little bit of protection from playing fast pitch softball with a girls who are still learning to throw and catch accurately. October 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cr1owd Fits well and seems to be good protection We haven't had to 'test' the shirt yet as my son hasn't been hit by a ball since wearing it. We both like that he can wear this shirt under his jersey and it doesn't hinder his movement. The other forms of chest protection had straps, etc, which didn't look very comfortable. October 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dad Good product. Light material for summer baseball but could have more ventilation. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baseball mom Style and protection Bought this shirt for my 8 year old son who is going into kid pitch this year. Feel better that he has this shirt on. It's a trusted name I can trust. August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ryan88 Excellent Protection My son really feels more comfortable with the protection this shirt provides. Really warm days doesn't seem to bother him as well. Shirt breaths pretty good. August 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof3 Comfort in this product. As a mother, I bought this shirt for the comfort of knowing that my son (who is a pitcher) would have some protection on his chest. My son seems comfortable with the shirt on during the game. I hope that we never have to find out just how well it works. I will buy a new shirt every time he grows into a new size. July 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rhonda heart guard shirt This is a good quality shirt. I feel the sizing for this shirt is a little small. My son is a skinny 12 year old. We bought the youth extra large and it was a little snug. He really wanted it to be sleeveless also. July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ringo23 Great product This is designed very well. We bought another brand and it was poorly designed so we returned it and purchased this one. It is well designed and a perfect fit. July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ezmark Under Armour Quality - As Expected Purchased for our son, no complaints from him about binding or being cumbersome. Holding up so far in the laundry. June 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Runner97 Enjoyable fit Good protection without a big bulky plastic thing. June 19, 2014