Under Armour Youth Brushback Heart Guard T-ShirtItem Number: 13154980
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Perfect for layering under his uniform, the Under Armour® Youth Brushback T-Shirt delivers critical heart guard protection. Crafted from HeatGear® fabrication with strategically-placed MPZ® protective material, this top does more than make him look and feel his best. The Brushback T-Shirt helps wick sweat away from his skin, provides extra muscle support and offers impact-absorbing protection where it counts most.
- HeatGear® technology manages sweat and moisture to keep him cool and focused
- Strategically-placed MPZ® offers impact-absorption and heart protection
- UA logo details offer signature style
- Fitted cut offers muscle support
- Black color option offered online only
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1235617
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR BOYS' COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = WAIST: 22" - 23"; HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = WAIST: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = WAIST: 26" - 27"; HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = WAIST: 28" - 29"; HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 49 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof3 Comfort in this product. As a mother, I bought this shirt for the comfort of knowing that my son (who is a pitcher) would have some protection on his chest. My son seems comfortable with the shirt on during the game. I hope that we never have to find out just how well it works. I will buy a new shirt every time he grows into a new size. July 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rhonda heart guard shirt This is a good quality shirt. I feel the sizing for this shirt is a little small. My son is a skinny 12 year old. We bought the youth extra large and it was a little snug. He really wanted it to be sleeveless also. July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ringo23 Great product This is designed very well. We bought another brand and it was poorly designed so we returned it and purchased this one. It is well designed and a perfect fit. July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ezmark Under Armour Quality - As Expected Purchased for our son, no complaints from him about binding or being cumbersome. Holding up so far in the laundry. June 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Runner97 Enjoyable fit Good protection without a big bulky plastic thing. June 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by miked21 A little pricey Bought this for my 8 year old son. He seemed a little tentative fielding ground balls, so I thought this might help mentally. So far it has worked. He is not as worried about getting hit with the ball in the chest. He says the shirt is comfortable, so that was an added bonus. June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LittleLeagueYankeeMom Great chest protector! Great chest protector, my 6 yr old loves it and I love knowing his chest is safe from the fast balls. Its not too bulky and does not interfere with his throwing, catching or batting. Overall great buy! June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by heart Under Armour Heart Guard t-shirt I feel safer when my son wears this during his baseball games. He loves Under Armour fitted shirts and thinks this is cool. May 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Baseball player Protection It is a little warm to wear but my overall concern is safety. May 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by KY It's a good one It is a very good purchase. First of all, it does not only protect the heart but also around it. Second, it is very light so it's easy to play. one thing that's bad is the heart protector pops out, it is still a very good purchase. May 17, 2014