Burton Women's Chloe Snowboard Boots 2012-2013
Save $75.98 (48%)
Don't let your boots hold you back - grab a pair of the Burton® Women's Chloe Snowboard Boots. The awesome Speed Dial system lets you quickly adjust your boots to tighten or loosen the fit on the go without having to lock and unlock first. Total Comfort Construction means that you don't even have to break them in - they'll be comfortable right out of the box so you can hit the slopes with confidence even faster.
- Burton Support Rating: 2, based on a scale of 1 (softest) to 10 (most supportive)
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design means every element has been designed for the way women ride.
- Lacing: Speed Dial system allows fast adjustments to easily tighten or loosen the fit without unlocking. A dial-top loop allows you to quickly remove the boots.
- Liner: Phantom Construction combines the shell and liner for lighter weight and easier entry and removal.
- Cushioning: DynoLite Outsole with size indicator provides optimum cushioning, better board feel and great support with 20% lighter weight construction. This exclusive cushioning compound is formulated to hold up to repeated impact and freezing temperatures.
- Flex and Response: Soft Flex 3D® molded tongue features controlled flex and better ability to wrap around the ankle and leg while improving comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction eliminates the break-in period for a feel that's super comfy right out of the box.
- Snow-Proof internal gusset seals off the lower portion of the boot to keep your feet dry and toasty.
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed is lightweight and provides shock absorption
- Model #275274
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13157738
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by libby89 Great Great boots. Very comfortable, light, feet don't get tired. January 29, 2013
1-1 of 1