Atlas Women's Elektra 8 Series Snowshoes 2012-2013
The Atlas® Women's Elektra 8 Series Snowshoes offer superior performance on all types of terrain. Developed specifically for women, the Elektra collection provides you with a design that accommodates your natural stride along with a binding system that gives you superior arch support and improved circulation. Atlas's® Free-Rotating Suspension delivers a cushioned step for better freedom of movement and natural foot flex.
- Elektra collection was developed specifically to accommodate a woman's natural gait and incorporates a women's-specific binding design to provide superior arch support and stimulate improved circulation.
- V-Frame shape helps you conserve energy by providing a lightweight aluminum material and a shape that tracks straight in deep snow.
- Strapp™ binding gives you Wrapp™ molded arch support, a one-pull Uniloop design, hassle-free straps and lasts that are specific to gender.
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension cushions your step for improved freedom of movement and natural foot flex.
- Heel cleat gives you better traction and stability for climbing up or down and covering varied terrain
- Nytex decking is durable, flexible, forgiving and quiet
- Twin-Trac™ toe crampon keeps your foot from twisting
- Model #s: 823, 827
- Size: 23"
- Surface area: 145 sq in
- Weight: 3.54 lbs
- Load: 80-160 lbs
- Size: 27"
- Surface area: 176 sq ft
- Weight: 3.83 lbs
- Load: 120-200+ lbs
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13157771
Atlas Women's Elektra 8 Series Snowshoes 2012-2013 1 1
fits well. Adjusts well to my feet. Tracks well in the snow. Better in heavy snow, of course December 13, 2014
1-1 of 1