Atlas 9 Series Snowshoes 2012-2013
Ideal for trail walking, the Atlas® 9 Series Snowshoes will take you over rolling terrain with ease! The Nytex decking provides a durable, flexible and quiet base, while the Free-Rotating Suspension cushions your step, giving you improved freedom of movement and allowing a more natural foot flex. The Tri Cleat and All-Trac toe crampon give you grip and traction so whatever terrain you take on, you'll feel stable and secure.
- Wrapp™ trail binding is comfortable, easy to use and secure
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension cushions your step for improved freedom of movement and natural foot flex.
- Tri cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step
- Nytex decking is durable, flexible, forgiving and quiet
- All-Trac™ toe crampon gives you traction in all directions with wider traction tabs on the sides and corners.
- Model #s: 925, 930
- Size: 25"
- Surface area: 176 sq in
- Weight: 4.22 lbs
- Load: 120-200 lbs
- Size: 30"
- Surface area: 222 sq ft
- Weight: 4.56 lbs
- Load: 150-250 lbs
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13157775
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anni Exc Winter Addition!! Nothing brought a smile to my face in our super long, cold and SNOWEY winter like my new snowshoes. Easy on, easy shoeing and easy off!! Highly recommend these!! March 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by boogatyboogaty Atlas 9/30 snowshoes Chose this pair based on the knowledgeable sales person who helped me. The construction of these snowshoes was also a detertermining factor...look at the number of rivets the competitors use compared to Atlas. February 6, 2014
1-2 of 2