FootJoy Women's Summer Series Golf ShoesItem Number: 13165108
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The FootJoy ® Summer Series is a super-soft synthetic upper combined with ultra-cushioned midsoles to create "pillows for your feet". The upper material is a soft waterproof synthetic. Lightweight cushioned EVA Fit-Bed ® ensure a soft platform and impact absorption. The Duramax ® rubber outsole is durable and flexible.
- Full Grain Leather Uppers offer outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability
- EVA Fit-Bed ® provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe
- Athletic Textile Linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- Contour Last - full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the shape of the foot
- DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole is a proprietary rubber compound that provides turf gripping and performance and durability
- Pulsar™ cleats by Softspikes ® are the #1 selling cleats in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of and radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning
- 1-year limited waterproof warranty
- FootJoy ®
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jo Narrow I have bought several footjoy shoes and assumed I could order the same size. These shoes are more narrow than my other footjoys. I will need to return and try the wide. March 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy Footjoy Golf Shoes The Footjoy Summer Series is the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn! I highly recommend it. January 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by The amateur golfer Glad to find the correct size. Glad to find a wide sized golf shoe even if it had to ordered. IT was worth the wait. Fit is good and the quality excellent September 23, 2012
1-3 of 3