FootJoy Women's Summer Series Spikeless Golf Shoes - (Closeout)
The FootJoy ® Summer Series is a super-soft synthetic upper combined with ultra-cushioned midsoles to create "pillows for your feet". The upper material is a soft waterproof synthetic. Lightweight cushioned EVA Fit-Bed ® ensure a soft platform and impact absorption. The Duramax ® rubber outsole is durable and flexible.
- Soft Mesh Synthetic Uppers with breathable mesh uppers that stretch for a dynamic custom fit.
- Full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel. Standard instep
- EVA Fit-Bed ® provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe
- Athletic Textile Linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole is a proprietary rubber compound that provides turf gripping and performance and durability
- Pulsar cleats by Softspikes ® are the #1 selling cleats in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of and radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning
- FootJoy ®
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13174073
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 56 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Debra16 Not my cup of tee..... I ordered these golf shoes through Dick's On-line. While I normally wear FootJoy products, I didn't care for these golf shoes and returned them to Dick's. Even though I ordered a wide size, the shoe is extremely narrow and runs large. October 13, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Golfgirladdic First Class Comfort The most comfortable shoe I own. Comes in wide width. October 2, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Chicks Just uggo First of all, I want to clarify that this is a cloth shoe.....almost no leather/vinyl, almost all nylon type fabric. It fits fine, but it is weird shaped and actually quite ugly on your foot. It looks so cute in the photo, but it looks totally different on my size 7 foot.....I wish I could explain better, but it's like because it's all cloth, it doesn't hold any shape, rather it just sort of tweaks into a strange shape when you put it on. There was no way I was keeping it, as it was fairly expensive, certainly would be filthy in no time, and was very flimsy. Sorry, but a big zero for me. September 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Busyshopper613 I LOVE these shoes!! I live in my FootJoy SuperLites! Not only on the golf course, but for everyday wear. They have great support and foot bed cushioning. And they live up to their name "super Lite". I gave them in three colors, black, tan and blue. I highly recommend these shoes so much, I got a pair for my mother-in-law after her ankle injury. She loves them too!! September 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Windchaser Comfortable and lightweight Ultra comfortable and lightweight. Waterproof just like it said. Only negative is that they easily get dirty. Wipe off after each wear. September 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby gm perfect for summer Loved the long toe box on these shoes, no cramped up toes. Light and cool but substantial enough when I swing out my shoes! August 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Andy Very Nice Very light and breathable. They feel good under my feet. Seem well made. August 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Golfergirl Great for hot summer days! The shoe is comfortable and very light weight. It does run big, so I would recommend going down half a size. Definitely a hot ,dry weather shoe. August 11, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Hacker23 Shoe is light weight FootJoy golf shoes are true to size, they are comfortable and light weight. July 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby HappyConsumer1 Walking on Air Extremely comfortable fit. Feels like I'm walking on air. Best shoe in my closet. Wish all my regular shoes felt like this! I heeded to the guideline stating slightly narrow fit and ordered the wide. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! July 14, 2016