FootJoy Professional Spikeless Golf ShoesItem Number: 13185623
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Take your preferred comfort and style from the golf course to the street with FootJoy ® Professional Spikeless shoes. Designed and developed with the teaching professional in mind, these shoes are built with luxurious calfskin detailing that offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Calfskin is the finest shoe leather in the world. Luxurious calfskin offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty - FootJoy ® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- This soft premium leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability
- This leather covered dual density PU Fit-Bed, creates an underfoot base that more mimics the natural shape of your foot, which helps provide a quality fit and cushioned support
- Full Leather Linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- Laser Last - full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. The Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy ® Laser Fitting System
- DuraMax™ Rubber Outsole is a proprietary rubber compound that provides turf gripping and performance and durability
- FootJoy ®
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phil From office to the tee Great shoe! Well made, very comfortable and plenty of traction. When you want the professional look, these work well. My 1.2 index didn't suffer a bit with this spikeless design, and you can't beat how they look with a nice pair of golf slacks.Go from the office straight to the 1st tee. Well done Footjoy! April 27, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by silver c traction, from the soles is going to be poor. We'll him him of even though Even though this is a great-looking shoe, it turns out that it is going to be very poor from the functional standpoint. The pictures on the website seems to indicate that the sole might afford some traction but when I received them I find that this would certainly not be the case. The shoes are going back immediately. April 8, 2013
1-2 of 2