KETTLER RIVO P Elliptical TrainerItem Number: 13185635
Free Shipping on All Cardio Equipment $999 & Up!! Add to cart for discount. (See Promotion Details)
Step on and get your workout started instantly with the KETTLER® RIVO P Elliptical Trainer. With the Quick Start feature, you can begin any of the eight preset workout routines simply by pedaling. Test your endurance against 16 different resistance levels, and easily track your progress with the LCD computer display. An included infrared earlobe sensor ensures you maintain your target heart rate throughout your workout.
- High-performance elliptical trainer
- Motor-controlled, magnetic system offers 16 levels of resistance
- Back-lit LCS computer displays digital and graphical data
- Handlebar sensors and infrared earlobe clip constantly track heart rate
- Rolling casters and built-in floor levelers allow for easy transport on any surface
- Manufacturer's warranty: Lifetime frame, 2 years parts and electronics
- Model: 7644-000
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-804-0440.
- Maximum user capacity: 285 lbs
- Frame design: Powder-coated, high-carbon steel
- Assembled dimensions: 57" length x 25" width x 66" height
- Machine weight: 142 lbs
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Toni30 Noisy after two months I purchased the Rivo P in January. I used it almost daily then it started to make noise. I contacted Kettler. They said I needed to tighten the screws and lubricate it. I tried that put it still makes noise. It's disappointing after two months. April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julia A. Excellent Machine I am very pleased with this machine. I bought it online and it arrived quickly. It was nicely packaged and putting it together was not so hard. It looks even nicer in person than on the website. The computer is easy to use and the pedaling operates very smoothly as well as very quietly. I also like it more compact size and that it is not a huge machine like many of the others I have seen. My whole family can uses it and it a good workout, even for my husband. We are all happily losing weight and feeling healthier already. October 18, 2013
1-2 of 2