adidas crossflex Golf Shoes
Athletic performance with lightweight and breathable performance materials for increased flexibility and extreme comfort on the golf course. Designed to deliver enhancements in climate control, performance and comfort your day on the course is simple and relaxed. This golf shoe is ultra-lightweight to help reduce fatigue in your game and enhance energy round after round.
- Based on Men's sizes
- Lightweight EVA spikeless outsole offer cushioning and flexibility for long-lasting comfort
- Strategically-placed pods and zonal traction elements adapt to varying ground conditions to deliver superior stability and traction
- climaproof ® mesh upper provides waterproof protection with athletic functionality
- Built on lightweight running last for athletic performance, fit and feel
- Engineered stitching, internal gusset and lightweight TPU toe-shield provide enhanced stability and durability
- Mfg Style: 676020
- adidas ®
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13188285
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by golfbob1 Great Shoe! These are the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn. I walk the course and these shoes are wonderful. They have no spikes at all, but with the shape of the sole, I have yet to slip.....and I've played on wet courses several times since getting these. Because they're not leather, I think they're going to be harder to keep clean, but we'll see. June 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe B. The best golf shoes! The lightest weight golf shoes I have ever worn. They feel like slippers on your feet. And they are handsome too. The ONLY bad thing is that the whites are hard to keep clean. The blacks are easy to clean. The greys are medium. I have black and grey. October 1, 2012
1-2 of 2