Teeter Hang Ups EP 560 Inversion TableItem Number: 13206638
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stretch, decompress and relax muscles naturally with the Teeter Hang Ups®: EP-560 Inversion Table. The EP-560's injection molded ComforTrak™ Bed maximizes comfort, flexing to fit your body shape while enhancing stretching and joint mobilization. The Ergo-Embrace™ Ankle System is made up of pressure-reducing foam cups that distribute body weight comfortably around the foot and heel for a relaxing and secure inversion experience.
- Inversion table for stretching, decompressing and relaxing muscles naturally
- Relieve back pain, improve joint health, increase flexibility and tone muscles
- ComforTrak™ Bed features a pressure-reducing shape that flexes to fit your body shape
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle System distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel
- Injection-molded, plastic bed is durable and easy to clean
- UL Certified to meet highest quality and safety standards
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
- Model: E6-1001
- Teeter Hang Ups
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-847-0143.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beth Miracle Back Pain Relief I've suffered from lower back pain for years due to running on a treadmill at 51 and being overweight. The teeter inverted is the only thing I've found to relieve my lower back pain. Just inverting and stretching my back muscles for a couple of minutes once a week seems to keep me pain free and flexible. December 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by dee teeter Hang ups ep 560 inversion table I like it , the only thing is it kind of hurt my back a little so I put a rolled up towel across my lower back and it help . my neck feels better . I love hanging upside down because it's relaxing. Good quality . easy to assemble,sturdy. October 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donald M really enjoy using My wife and i both have lower back problems. We both stretch using this. Very easy to assemble. I wish it had included the pressure point kit. September 24, 2012
1-3 of 3