Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper .22 Caliber Pellet GunItem Number: 13220022
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
With a unique green composite stock and grey rubber grips, the Gamo® Bone Collector Bull Whisper .22 Caliber Air Rifle is ready to take down small game and large pests. This gun was designed in conjunction with two stars of the Bone Collector TV show and features a Bull Whisper noise and muzzle blast reducer integrated into the barrel. IGT technology will drive .22 PBA pellets up to 975 fps downrange.
- Designed with Michael Waddell and Travis "T Bone" Turner
- Single shot, break barrel cocking system with Inert Gas Technology (IGT)
- IGT allows shooting pellet ammunition with a pneumatic inert gas cylinder
- All weather molded synthetic stock with rubber grips
- Fluted polymer jacketed steel barrel construction
- Bull Whisper noise dampener on barrel for noise reduction
- Automatic cocking safety system
- Manual trigger safety
- Two stage adjustable Smooth Action Trigger (SAT)
- Twin cheek pads molded on each side for comfortable ambidextrous shooting
- Dark grey rubber grip for comfort and stability
- SWA recoil pad absorbs 74% of recoil action
- Includes 4x32 air rifle scope with Gamo standard reticle
- Raised rail scope ramp
- Model: 6110067155W54
- Caliber: .22
- Velocity: 975 fps with PBA Platinum
- Cocking Effort: 32 lbs.
- Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 19.2''
- Total Length: 44.6''
- Weight: 5.28 lbs.
- Ammunition: Any .22 Pellet
DISCLAIMER: The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, and the city of Philadelphia, PA is prohibited. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Country Of Origin: Spain
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by exjack27 has it where it counts The rifle shoots well. Most reviews condemn the scope- and yes, not the highest quality- however the scope is not your primary reason for this rifle and can be replaced. For the price- a great purchase. January 22, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Spike Great gun bad scope I have the .177 version of this rifle. I love the rifle the trigger pull is good and didn't need to adjust it. I love the way it feels. The scope however is garbage. I have really tight groups, but getting those groups close to the bullseye took a lot of guess work. I can visibly see the crosshairs moving when looking through the scope it is that bad. I think for the money I would get a different Gamo rifle that's cheaper and use the money that I saved to buy a better scope to put on it. January 18, 2014
1-2 of 2