Fieldline Tactical Omega OPS Day PackItem Number: 13222340
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
With its extra-large main compartment, the Fieldline® Tactical Omega OPS Day Pack can carry all of your essentials in the field. The pack features a 2-liter hydration-compatible pouch with left and right hose ports and several compartments to hold magazines and other accessories. It also has multiple MOLLE attachment points for versatility and the pack's heavy-duty padded handle allows you to transport your gear with ease.
- 2-liter hydration-compatible pouch with left and right hose ports (hydration reservoir not included)
- Extra-large main compartment with 3/4 zipper opening
- Top compartment with mesh pockets
- Bottom compartment with 2 magazine pockets
- Side compression straps to balance packed gear
- Front panel with multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Heavy-duty padded handle
- Fleece-lined digital media and sunglasses pouch
- Yoked shoulder strap system with adjustable sternum slider
- Left, right and bottom MOLLE attachment points
- Dual front pockets for gear separation and organization
- Dimensions: 19" x 12" x 7.5"
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KevinB Great bag, Very durable and comfortable to wear even all day with a full load. I've put approximately 60 to 70 lbs and headed for the woods. Wish I would have had this bag a long time ago. I highly recommend the bag to anyone needing a good bug out bag as it has a lot more storage than the photo shows. January 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lucy "Must Have For The Hunter Enthusiast" Purchased this product for my son for Christmas who loves to hunt and fish.He wanted it for all his Bow necessities.He was very very excited about being Able to fit his bow,Arrows,and many of his other accessories that I can't even remember him calling off into this bag.The items were ankle to be stored in the bag , neat orderly and without worry of damaging them. He said thus was the best Christmas present ever,especially for a hunter. January 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ricdav55 Outstanding bag! Great space, holds alot of what ever you need! All around good bag for carrying everything including the kitchen sink! May 1, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Thriller Great Great bag August 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love to paint The Best Thing Since sliced Bread I am a landscape painter & use this durable bag to carry my art supplies. The neat, sturdy compartments carry all of my brushes and paints, along with my canvases. August 8, 2012
1-5 of 5