Patagonia Men's Shelled Synchilla Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Step out and tame the elements with the Patagonia® Men's Shelled Synchilla® Jacket. This wind-resistant jacket features a nylon exterior with a durable water repellent finish. The bomber-style silhouette is lined with a soft, Synchilla® fleece, and the stand-up collar guards your neck with PrimaLoft® One insulation. Zippered pockets and angled hand warmers are lined with polyester-brushed tricot for superior protection.
- Full-zip jacket features heavy-duty nylon shell with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Lined with ultra-soft, Synchilla® fleece
- Stand-up collar with PrimaLoft® insulation provides added protection for neck and face
- Raglan sleeves and a polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Pockets: angled hand warmers and one, internal left-chest pocket all lined with polyester-brushed tricot
- Regular fit; hip-length
- Shell: 4.2 oz nylon faille with DWR finish
- Lining: 8.3 oz 100%polyester fleece
- Weight: 16.8 oz (476 g)
- Style: 28145
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13233897
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by m good quality this jacket is very good quality....the size Large is a bit larger than I expected but would be great for layering....Medium would have been fine for me at 5'11" and 170 lbs.......... February 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by denny6547 patagonia Great jacket. Light weight, but warm. Comfortable fit. I would like another interior pocket. January 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by PDC Very Warm Jacket A very warm and comfortable jacket. Replaced a three year old LL Bean 3 in 1 jacket on which the zipper completely failed late last season. It is warmer than the LL Bean Jacket, whereas both had comparable weather ratings. I wish I had spent a little more time shopping for it, because I would preferred to have it in a "hooded" configuration. My only complaint is the lack of pockets. My previous jacket had numerous pockets including an inner pocket into which a full sized envelope would fit (convenient on a rainy day). Overall I am very satisfied due to the warmth, comfort, and seemingly sturdy zipper. November 24, 2012
1-3 of 3