Patagonia Women's Down With It Down Parka
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
The warmest a winter warrior can get. When it's frigid outside, stay snug thanks to premium insulation.
Hike stylishly and comfortably all winter long in the Patagonia® Women's Down With It Parka. The parka's shell is made with 100% recycled polyester and treated with Deluge® durable water repellent. The lining is insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, keeping you exceptionally warm without restricting your mobility. The Down With It is knee-length, featuring a two-way zipper and a removable hood.
- Women's insulated parka
- Features flattering pattern with narrow quilt lines for a sleek silhouette
- Knee-length with full-length zipper and removable hood
- Pockets: zippered on-seam hand warmers and zippered interior chest pocket
- Fabric: 2.3 oz 100% recycled polyester with durable water repellent finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 27.7 oz (785 g)
- Style: 28437
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13233901