Burton Women's Lexa EST Snowboard Binding 2012-2013
Save $89.98 (35%)
If you want to take your bindings to a professional level, grab the ones that the pros use - the Burton® Women's Lexa EST Binding. You'll love the Heel Hammock, which creates suspension in the heel of the boot to allow you to wear your straps looser and still get great response. Featuring women's-specific True Fit™ design, you can rest assured that each and every element has been engineered specifically with women riders in mind.
- EST® provides ultimate flex and feel, endless adjustability, better flex from your board and more cushioning than ever before
- Response: 6, based on a scale of 1 (softest, most forgiving) to 10 (stiffest, most responsive)
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design - all elements of the binding setup have been designed for the way women ride for the ultimate fit
- Baseplate: Single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite EST™ - both responsive and playful
- Hi-back: Single Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™ and Heel Hammock: Single Component construction gives immediate response. Exclusive Living Hinge™ technology eliminates hardware & weight, and allows adjustment of your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently. Zero-Lean Hi-Back gives you a playful & relaxed feel. The Heel Hammock provides reinforced rubbery material around the heel of the boot to create suspension. You can wear your straps a little looser and still get quick response!
- Ankle straps: Superstrap™ features a 3D® curved triple-axis spine & NeoPadding
- Toe Straps: Gettagrip Capstrap™ features 3D® curved, triple axis spine, ultra-minimized Capstrap™ construction with True Wrap Toe Window and grip fit
- Buckles: Dual Component Smooth Glide™ -designed and built by Burton®, chrome-plated aluminum & lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of smooth & reliable ratcheting power
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED™ cushioning system with B3 Gel - dual-density EVA settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angle to improve comfort, reduce fatigue & give you more direct board control. B3 gel provides the same cushioning found in Burton's® high-end boots for awesome impact protection.
- Exclusively for Burton® Boards featuring The Channel
- Re-ground materials are included in the base plate & hi-back to reduce waste
- Style: 275221
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13243084