Burton Women's Citizen Disc Snowboard Binding 2012-2013Item Number: 13243086
Price: $69.97 $129.95*
You save: $59.98 (46%)
You save: $59.98 (46%)
A great beginner binding, the Burton® Women's Citizen Disc Binding is lightweight and forgiving to give you comfort as well as control. The women's-specific True Fit design means they've been engineered specifically for women riders to give you the best possible fit and feel. The ultra-light weight and soft flex provide you with the comfort you need to stay out on the hills longer. The Citizens are compatible with all mounting systems.
- Disc bindings provide consistent flex & feel as well as strength & durability. Compatible with all mounting systems.
- Response: 3, based on a scale of 1 (softest, most forgiving) to 10 (stiffest, most responsive)
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design - all elements of the binding setup have been designed for the way women ride for the ultimate fit
- Baseplate: Single-component lightweight, bomb-proof polycarbonate - playful for relaxed cruising
- Hi-back: Soft flexing, ultra-lightweight single-component hi-back with MicroFLAD™
- Ankle straps: Lushstrap™ - 3D® curved, triple axis spine & EVA padding
- Toe Straps: ADAPTASTRAP™ - conformable from Capstrap™ to toe strap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide™ -designed and built by Burton®, chrome-plated aluminum & lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of smooth & reliable ratcheting power
- Cushioning: EVA baseplate cushioning
- Exclusively for Burton® Boards featuring The Channel
- Style: 275235
Country of Origin: China
Rated 2 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Theraflu40444 So far... Great! I'm a beginner, so I really don't know the difference between these bindings or others. I got them on sale, and they get the job done for me! :) January 13, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by libby89 disappointing I was very excited when I got this bindings, but it all ended when I wore them for the first time. They are incredibly uncomfortable and keep opening while I am going down the slope. January 29, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by liloose Stay away These bindings look nice but that's about it. The functionally is absolutely terrible. The top binding and bottom binding are so big that they over lap one another when trying to strap in, which makes it extremely hard to actually get strapped in. Also. I have no idea what makes this happen but the left biding never seems to allow my foot to fall properly in place. I have to keep twisting and turning until I can actually get the top biding to start clasping. I even move a screw to extend the strap but that didn't help what so ever. And since I ride goofy, its pretty annoying that I have to struggle every single time to get strapped in. I don't know about anyone else, but when I get off the lift I wanna start riding asap. Definitely not worth $130. I wouldn't even pay $20. January 16, 2013
1-3 of 3