PING Anser Forged Irons - (Steel) 3-PW
The Anser® Forged Iron's progressive set design makes it easy to launch the ball higher with the long irons and lower with the short irons for precise, consistent shot making. An 8620 steel body combines with a dense tungsten weight and hollow sole to optimize the CG (Center of Gravity) and elevate MOI (Moment of Inertia).
- Larger long irons promote forgiveness and higher launch; heads progress to smaller short irons for more control
- Predictable ball flights are achieved through progressive stabilizing bar technology
- In the long irons, the bars angle out wider and are thinner, lowering the CG to launch the ball high
- The bars get increasingly vertical and thicker through the shorter irons to bring the ball in lower and more penetrating with high spin
- Machined face and grooves
- Project X steel shafts
- PING ®
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 13243142
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by elcidwhou Beautiful clubs with great feel First the look of these clubs set them off from any other competitors clubs, I have 3-pw along with the Anser 9.5 driver and the Anser 4 wood, I have played probably 10 rounds with them. When you get a good swing with this driver it absolutely booms the ball, mishits don't travel very far off, the irons are very true to line also, good feel, nice solid contact. I'm very pleased with these clubs, the only downside I have had was the price, I have almost $2000 with this set. August 24, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by THEbronzegod Wow What a set of irons. I hit my irons pretty long. I can get another 25 yds out of these easy. If you are NOT a golf pro, don't pay this much for a set of irons. For the golf guy who plays every month or less, get a set under 500 bucks. Save your money. As far as these clubs go, control is the real deal. Great feel, esp under 200yds. Would like a better grip, but I'm really picky. Us tour guys LOVE a good grip. Hope this helped. May 7, 2013
1-2 of 2