Wilson HYPERion Loco Racquetball Racquet
Save $15.02 (30%)
Go crazy on the racquetball court with the Wilson® HYPERion Loco Racquetball Racquet. Wilson® exclusive patented Power String Technology gives you extra pop on every shot because the main strings are extended down and around the handle, increasing elasticity. The hybrid grip increases moisture absorption while remaining tacky for a firm grip in high speed performance.
- Wilson® exclusive patented Power String Technology providing extra pop on every shot
- Main strings extend down and around the handle for increased elasticity and power
- Volcanic Cross Section technology gives a different angle to the inner frame for a stronger and more stable frame
- Interior Stabilization Struts combined with Volcanic Cross Section help to deliver welting kill shots
- Series 6000 Tactical Aluminum Alloy gives the racquet increased durability and maneuverability during high speed performance
- Hybrid grip combines moisture absorption with tack for a firm grip at all times
- Head Size: 107 sq. in.
- Weight: 215 g
- Tension: 28-33 lbs.
- Model: WRR02580U3
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13246613
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kyle racket This is an excellent racket if looking for something not in the top of price ranges April 11, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by ecktor very dis satisfied with product..... purchased product on the hopes to get an up grade from existing racket, which was valued less then the price of this one. I will never purchase again! November 9, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Justin Good racquet. Good racquet just a little too heavy in my opinion June 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by dheeru20005 Not up to the mark The bat is not up to the mark in expected quality and power generated to hit the shot. The strings are loose. Unable to hit my whole array of shots. Quite disappointing!! September 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raquetball Raquetball Great racquet, really good grip. Lots of power and speed. May 14, 2013
1-5 of 5