KEEN Women's Ambler Hiking Shoe
Save $10.02 (10%)
Discover adventure in the KEEN® Women's Ambler hiking shoe. Ready for the elements, a water-resistant suede upper features waxed trim for extra protection, while a cozy lining wicks moisture away from feet for a fresh feeling. It's ok to get a little rough on the trails thanks to S3 heel support absorbing shock on impact for a smooth ride, as a rubber outsole grips natural surfaces for traction. Point the compass toward fun in the Ambler.
- Water-resistant suede upper with waxed suede trim protects feet against incoming moisture
- Moisture-wicking textile lining keeps feet cool, fresh, and dry
- KEEN.ZORB strobel construction provides foam-based cushioning for lasting comfort on lengthy hikes
- Removable, metatomical EVA footbed provides superior support
- S3 heel support dissipates shock on impact for a smooth journey
- Torsional ESS shank bolsters overall structure, increases stability, and soothes high-performance areas of the foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole grips tough natural terrain for ultimate traction
- Weight: 13.16 oz
- Style: 1003943
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13250705
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by treehuggerohio great shoes Great shoes at a good price, can walk a long way in these shoes December 30, 2012
1-1 of 1