Burton Women's Emerald Snowboard Boots 2012-2013
Save $85.02 (39%)
Gear up for winter in the Burton® Women's Emerald Snowboard Boots. You'll be able to get out on the slopes faster with the Total Comfort Construction, which breaks in your boots for you, and the Speed Zone lacing system that allows you to customize your fit at a lightning-fast speed. The lightweight outsole with 270° Airbag Cushioning will keep you comfortable so you can stay out all day.
- Burton Support Rating: 5, based on a scale of 1 (softest) to 10 (most supportive)
- Women's-specific True Fit™ design means every element has been designed for the way women ride.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing system for True Zonal Lacing Control featuring Winder Handles gives you the fastest lacing control, allowing you to customize your fit in the upper and/or lower zone in only seconds. You'll get more rebound and response with less effort.
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner with Lock-up Cuff, Velcro® liner closure, Plush Cuff 1.0, and Hot Pockets heated by Little Hotties® disposable toe warmers. Heat-moldable.
- Cushioning: Lightweight Outsole with 270° Airbag Cushioning features a larger "airbag" that covers 75% of the mid-sole for reduced weight and greater impact protection.
- Flex and Response: Power Spine Backstay gives you fine-tuned medial & lateral support, durability and edge-to-edge response. Medium Flex 3D® Molded Tongue causes the tongue to wrap the ankle/lower leg more effectively and reduces the shell/liner combination for greater comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction eliminates the break-in period for a feel that's super comfy right out of the box.
- Snow-Proof internal gusset seals off the lower portion of the boot to keep your feet dry and toasty.
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed is lightweight and provides shock absorption
- Model #275281
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13250734