KEEN Men's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Keep the exploration going in the KEEN Men's Targhee II WP hiking shoe. A waterproof leather and web mesh upper increases flexibility and durabilty, while the KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane shields feet against incoming moisture. The S3 heel support system boosts zonal support, and 4 mm outsole lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor terrain. Hone your adventurous skills in the Targhee II shoe.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II usually runs a 1/2 size smaller than your normal street shoe size. KEEN® suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size for the most optimal fit.
- Waterproof leather and web mesh upper enhances flexibility and durability
- Secure-Fit lace system delivers a snug fit
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in inclement weather
- Removable metatomical footbed provides custom cushioning for ultimate support
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- S3 heel support structure absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- Aegis Microbe Shield® minimizes odors for lasting freshness
- Non-marking rubber material is safe for indoor wear
- 4 mm multi-directional lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor surfaces
- Weight: 1 lb .64 oz
- Style: 1002363
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13274498
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Blu product information said to order 1/2 larger ( runs small) bottom line shoe does fit. Dicey business when you order shoes.keen . needs to do a better job sizing shoes . I have consistently worn a 71/2 medium . I've have been hiking for 30 plus years and I know something about quality of shoes Buyer be ware, especially when they say the shoes run a half sze smaller. Not again . return of shoes can cost you more and no product like $8 plus the hassle you go through. October 16, 2014
1-1 of 1