KEEN Men's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes
Keep the exploration going in the KEEN Men's Targhee II WP hiking shoe. A waterproof leather and web mesh upper increases flexibility and durabilty, while the KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane shields feet against incoming moisture. The S3 heel support system boosts zonal support, and 4 mm outsole lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor terrain. Hone your adventurous skills in the Targhee II shoe.
Sizing tip: The Targhee II usually runs a half size smaller than your normal street shoe size. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for the best fit.
- Waterproof leather and web mesh upper enhances flexibility and durability
- Secure-Fit lace system delivers a snug fit
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in inclement weather
- Removable metatomical footbed provides custom cushioning for ultimate support
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- S3 heel support structure absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- Aegis Microbe Shield® minimizes odors for lasting freshness
- Non-marking rubber material is safe for indoor wear
- 4 mm multi-directional lugs maximize traction on rugged outdoor surfaces
- Weight: 1 lb .64 oz
- Style: 1002363
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13274498
Rated 3 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby ScooterTony Product was as advertised KEEN claims that this runs 1/2 size small and from what I have experienced it does run about that. I ordered 2 sizes as I was not sure so one was my normal shoe size the other a half size larger. The half size larger was the correct size. Quality of this product is good and I am hoping will last me for quite some time. March 16, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby orchidphile This shoe was a half size too big unlike another Keen shoe purchase I made earlier I went a half-size bigger. My last purchase was a half size bigger and the shoes fit well, so I thought this was the right choice. Rather than return the shoes, I went to Walmart and bought the most inexpensive foam insoles which worked great. Shoes fit better now. Still have issues with laces needing to be very tight but otherwise the shoes have worn well for several months. March 21, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Blu product information said to order 1/2 larger ( runs small) bottom line shoe does fit. Dicey business when you order shoes.keen . needs to do a better job sizing shoes . I have consistently worn a 71/2 medium . I've have been hiking for 30 plus years and I know something about quality of shoes Buyer be ware, especially when they say the shoes run a half sze smaller. Not again . return of shoes can cost you more and no product like $8 plus the hassle you go through. October 16, 2014
1-3 of 3