KEEN Men's Siskiyou Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes
Kick around in comfort all day long in the KEEN® Men's Siskiyou Low WP hiking shoe. A waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper increases durability, while the KEEN.DRY membrane shields feet against incoming moisture for breathability. KEEN.PROTECT outsole material wraps up over toes for extra abrasion resistance, and 3 mm multi-directional lugs maximize traction. Trek the trails with ease in the Siskiyou Low WP shoe.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper increases durability
- KEEN.DRY breathable membrane pushes vapor out without letting moisture in for lasting dryness
- Metatomical footbed offers superior arch support
- KEEN.PROTECT outsole wraps up over the toes, protecting against abrasions and stubs
- 3 mm multi-directional lugs maximize traciton on rugged outdoor terrain
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Style: 1007709
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13274502
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeff48 Narrower than other size 10 shoes I have purchased I returned this item due to fit. It seemed narrower in the midsole and toe regions than other Keens I have purchased in size 10. Although this was an online purchase and a full priced item, the soles had dirt and wear marks as if previously returned or had come from a store where customers had tried them on. March 12, 2014
1-1 of 1