Spalding 72" Glass Arena View Series In-Ground Basketball HoopItem Number: 13292291
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Bring the court to your backyard with the Spalding® 72" Glass Arena View Series In-Ground Basketball Hoop. A breakaway rim offers 180 degrees of flex action along the rim's diameter. The system features an ergonomically designed right angle U-Turn™ Pro system that easily adjusts the rim height from 7' to 10' to accommodate players of varying sizes. The backboard offers superior rebound and a stadium style pole pad provides added safety.
Click here to learn more about purchasing a basketball hoop.
- Backboard dimensions: 72" length x 42" width x .5" depth
- Heavy duty 1" x 2" steel framed tempered glass backboard
- Integrated 4" x 2" x 72" lower board frame reinforcement bar for improved stability
- Superior rebound
- 4" x 5" Positive Lock residential breakaway rim
- 1-piece, 8" square pole made of .1875" steel
- Authentic arena view main court backstop look with 4 corner Z-Arm mount
- Heavy duty wrap around support arm with continuous ram
- Residential 180 degree flex action with adjustable mechanism to breakaway along 180 degrees of the ring's diameter
- Ergonomically designed right angle U-Turn™ Pro system easily adjusts rim height from 7' to 10'
- Interior safety stop prevents board from being lowered below 6' 6"
- Crank handle can be removed to prevent tampering
- Pro style extruded aluminum trim
- Official 4' regulation offset
- Stadium style pole pad, gusset pad and backboard pad included
- Hinging base plate enables ground level assembly of backboard and rim
- Welded gussets and anchor bolt mounting system
DELIVERY INFORMATION: Shipping cost includes Lift Gate Delivery service to curbside.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Basketballduster1 It is exactly like a pro hoop in your yard I love this hoop. I feel like I am at a celtics game. The breakaway rim is a great add on for slam dunks. December 16, 2012
1-1 of 1