Real Avid Gun Tool
The Real Avid Gun Tool is the essential all-in-one tool for gun maintenance. It's equipped with 18 of the most frequently used tools for rifles and shotguns, and it's small enough to fit in most gun bags. The stainless steel frame holds up to torque while the ergonomic design and side grips make it easy to use. Equipped with drivers, wrenches, and more, this gun tool is the perfect accessory to carry on your trips to the field or the range.
- 18 of the most frequently used tools for rifles and shotguns
- Ergonomic body design enhances grip and torque
- Fully endorsed by the North American Hunting Club
- Made with 420 stainless steel frame with grip-coated side-plates
- Fits most rings and bases
- Gun pin punch
- Choke tube wrench fits .410 - 10 ga.
- Scope windage/elevation adjuster
- 3 Torx® wrenches: T20, T15, T10
- 2 Allen® wrenches: 3/32", 5/32"
- Magnetic hex driver
- Storage bay holds 4 hex bits: PH00, PH1, 1/8", 3/16" flat driver
- 420 stainless steel claw-point knife
- Model: AVGTCL211
- Real Avid
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13316409
Real Avid Gun Tool 1 1
Excellent Gun tool The Real Avid 24-1 gun tool is a great item to have. The box it comes in tells everything about this item. The tool comes in a real nice nylon carrying pouch with belt loop on the back. The case has a velcro strip that keeps it closed. This tool has the following: Magnetic Hex bit storage bay with spring loaded hatch holds 1/8 & 3/8 flat head, OO & 01 Phillips head bits. Universal Choke Tube wrench for .410, 28, 20, 16, 12 and 10ga guns with scope windage/elevation adjustment on the end, 420 stainless steel clawpoint blade, Torx T20, Pin Punch, Magnetic 3/16 bit driver in the end, allen 3/32, 5/32, Torx T10 & T15. On the back of the case by the belt loop there a bit set with Magnetized 1/4 universal adapter and 5 allen bits 5/64, 7/64, 1/8 9/64 and 3/16. I've used this and it is really nice. This tool will come with me every time I go hunting never know when I may need to use it to work on my gun or adjust my scope. The real Avid Gun Tool helps me out greatly when I need to disassemble my gun for a cleaning. I use a 1970 Browning BAR and it's a pain to disassemble but this kit makes it easier since all the tools are in one device I no longer have to look for a bunch of tools now. October 24, 2013
1-1 of 1