Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Save $29.03 (23%)
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Pared-down and packable, the Patagonia® Men's Torrentshell Jacket is a 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. The H2No Performance Standard shell repels moisture, while the microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protection. The Torrentshell Jacket is perfect for traveling as it packs down in the handwarmer pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5 layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor that rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects
- Waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper
- Interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Style: 83801
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13333784
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Benny Wuh Easy, Fast, Reommend This jacket rocks, i use a zip up fleece underneath for Chicago winters or just the shell when i get caught in a downpour. Second time owning this coat - wore the first one out after using it for 4 years. June 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ParkRanger214 So Far so Good I bought this because I got a great deal and I love Patagonia. As to performance, I am a volunteer park ranger and have only been able to wear it a couple of times. It is comfortable and carries a pack well. I am waiting to see how it works over a year before I commit to a complete review. June 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dee455 Great waterproof rain jacket for Spring/Fall in the midwest comfortable, stylish and nice quality. would reccomend February 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cal13 Can't beat Patagonia! If you're trying to stay dry, Patagonia's H2No might be the best technical water stopper ever! February 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Klein44 Great rain jacket! Lightweight and completely waterproof. Hood accommodates ball caps. January 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catherine Great features It has Perfect comfort for the warm weather in Florida January 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jean57 Lightweight Very durable, lots of pockets, nice color, lightweight, great product. December 26, 2014
1-7 of 7