Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain JacketItem Number: 13333784
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Pared-down and packable, the Patagonia® Men's Torrentshell Jacket is a 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. The H2No Performance Standard shell repels moisture, while the microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protection. The Torrentshell Jacket is perfect for traveling as it packs down in the handwarmer pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5 layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor that rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects
- Waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper
- Interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Style: 83801
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Benny Wuh Easy, Fast, Reommend This jacket rocks, i use a zip up fleece underneath for Chicago winters or just the shell when i get caught in a downpour. Second time owning this coat - wore the first one out after using it for 4 years. June 18, 2014
1-1 of 1