Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Pared-down and packable, the Patagonia® Men's Torrentshell Jacket is a 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. The H2No Performance Standard shell repels moisture, while the microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protection. The Torrentshell Jacket is perfect for traveling as it packs down in the handwarmer pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5 layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor that rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects
- Waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper
- Interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Style: 83801
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13333784
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Jacket 3 3
Great features It has Perfect comfort for the warm weather in Florida January 13, 2015
Lightweight Very durable, lots of pockets, nice color, lightweight, great product. December 26, 2014
Easy, Fast, Reommend This jacket rocks, i use a zip up fleece underneath for Chicago winters or just the shell when i get caught in a downpour. Second time owning this coat - wore the first one out after using it for 4 years. June 18, 2014
1-3 of 3