Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain JacketItem Number: 13333785
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Pared-down and packable, the Patagonia® Women's Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5 layer nylon waterproof hard shell for seriously wet weather. The 2-way adjustable hood rolls down and stows, while the microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protection. The Torrentshell Jacket is the ultimate travel piece, as it stows in the self-stuff handwarmer pocket.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- H2No Performance Standard Shell with waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that creat a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Venting pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- Style: 83806
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goldfish222 Beyond satisfied I received this jacket as a Christmas gift from my husband. The rain jacket is lightweight, breathable and stylish. I've worn it over a sweatshirt and it has keep me 100 pct. dry. February 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mere Great rain jacket Bought it in sale for 50$. What a deal for a great jacket fits well! January 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann62 Great features! I used the jacket and pants for a golf weekend a couple of weeks ago. Kept me dry and warm. Great for wind and rain. May 21, 2013
1-3 of 3