Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Pared-down and packable, the Patagonia® Women's Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5 layer nylon waterproof hard shell for seriously wet weather. The 2-way adjustable hood rolls down and stows, while the microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protection. The Torrentshell Jacket is the ultimate travel piece, as it stows in the self-stuff handwarmer pocket.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- H2No Performance Standard Shell with waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that creat a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Venting pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- Style: 83806
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13333785
Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain Jacket 5 5
great coat I haven't used this as of yet, but my husband has the men's version and loves it. January 30, 2015
excellent rain jacket Purchased for my 10 year old and she love it....dry jacket even in heavy rain. January 22, 2015
Beyond satisfied I received this jacket as a Christmas gift from my husband. The rain jacket is lightweight, breathable and stylish. I've worn it over a sweatshirt and it has keep me 100 pct. dry. February 11, 2014
Great rain jacket Bought it in sale for 50$. What a deal for a great jacket fits well! January 14, 2014
Great features! I used the jacket and pants for a golf weekend a couple of weeks ago. Kept me dry and warm. Great for wind and rain. May 21, 2013
1-5 of 5