ProGear 250 Compact Upright BikeItem Number: 13334401
Free Shipping on All Cardio Equipment $999 & Up!! Add to cart for discount. (See Promotion Details)
Pedal toward your fitness goals at any time with the ProGear® 250 Upright Bike. This bike features eight adjustable tension levels, letting you control workout intensity. The large, easy-to-read LCD screen displays distance, calories burned, time, speed and heart rate. The precision balanced flywheel and V-belt provide a smooth, comfortable ride. Improve your overall quality of fitness with the ProGear® 250 Compact Upright Bike.
- High-performance upright training bike
- Offers eight tension levels for a variety of resistance
- Adjustable seat with seven different height levels
- Dual hand pulse sensors help maintain target heart rate
- Larger pedal design helps prevent foot slippage
- Stable end caps prevent movement/tipping during workout
- Transport wheels for easy relocation
- Includes water bottle holder
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: 1202X
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 626-810-2100.
- Maximum user capacity: 275 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 35" length x 17" width x 10" height
Country of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Zak58 Poor quality I may have just gotten a lemon but the precision balanced flywheel and V-belt providing a smooth, comfortable ride is a joke. Not smooth at all even on setting one, can not even use the bike as pedaling is very hurky jerky. Total waste of money and very disappointing. August 20, 2013
1-1 of 1