Mizuno 12" Supreme Brown Series Fastpitch Glove
Reign as queen of the diamond this season with the Mizuno® 12" Supreme Fastpitch Glove. Perfect for all infield positions and pitchers, the 12" Supreme Series Fastpitch Glove is crafted from rich, full-grain brown leather to provide excellent durability, style and feel. ParaShock™ palm padding helps minimize impact sting, keeping you comfortable and focused through every inning.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Tartan Web pattern offers firm control, quick catching and enough ball concealment for pitchers
- Rugged full--grain brown leather shell provides enhanced durability and fast break-in
- V-Flex notch on the edge helps initiate easy closure and control of the glove
- Back PowerLock™ Velcro™ strap secures the glove to your hand for the perfect fit
- ParaShock™ palm padding helps minimize impact sting for total on-field comfort
- Designed for the specific bio-mechanical needs of the Fastpitch player
- Size: 12"
- Age: Women's
- Sport: Fastpitch Softball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop, Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: Tartan Web
- Series: Supreme
- Model: 311821
Country of Origin: CambodiaWeb ID: 13339068
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 10u softball Good leather, takes some work to break in. The leather is very good quality. You have to put some work into it to break it in. Your girl won't get it off the shelf and go play. You will have to give it some treatment and lots of elbow grease. One of the laces broke in the first couple of weeks. Since we had already put so much work in getting it softened up, we opted to replace the lace ourself instead of returning it and starting over. My daughter likes the glove and it is made well. Small opening for small hands. It isn't heavy and unbalanced like some either. I recomment the glove. August 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Frank This is a good glove for the price I purchased this glove for my granddaughter as a replacement for her old Easton and she seems pretty satisfied. I may have underrated the glove, but certainly did not overrate. She is very picky and uses the glove 300+ days out of the year. Hopefully it will hold up. Her last glove gave her a little less than a year. Prior glove was a Muzino and gave her about 2 years. Time will tell. January 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by kentbeau Awesome Glove This glove is great it took a short time to break in and my daughter loves it. the adjustable strap is a great feature. September 3, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by TJ Broken Already Glove is 2 months old, and the finger stitching has already snapped. July 18, 2014
1-4 of 4