Wilson 11.75" A2K Series 1787 Glove
Perfect for dual-position players who want to extend their reach, the Wilson® 11.75" A2K 1787 Glove offers a shallow pocket for longer range and a flared break-in shape. Popular amongst middle infielders and pro veterans, this Wilson® premium glove model offers 2X palm construction for maximum pocket stability and dugout durability. Brought to you with 3X the craftsmanship and shaping, it stays tough season after season.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Size: 11.75"
- Infield model
- H-Web pattern
- Ideal for dual-position players
- Shallow pocket allows for longer range
- Pro Stock™ tanned leather offers better consistency and a strong pocket
- Rolled Dual-Welting™ allows for speedy break-in and long-lasting structure
- 2X palm construction delivers incredible pocket stability and durability
- 3X craftsman shaping and break-in at the factory offers game-ready feel and performance
- Eye-catching tan and jet black color combination
- Model: WTA2K0BB31787
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 13341865
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Godwin25 Great Glove The glove has a great feel. Doesn't take a long time to break in. February 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MLB MARCO 2013 Wilson A2K LOOKS GREAT NICE LEATHER VERY CONFORTABLE. October 7, 2012
1-2 of 2