Rawlings 12.75" Primo Italia Series GloveItem Number: 13341871
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
With a flawless appearance, precision-formed pocket and luxurious feel, the Rawlings® 12.75" Primo Italia Glove is an outfielder's dream. Full-grain oxblood leather offers unbeatable durability and smooth style, while inner wool fabric and calfskin palm lining ensure hand protection and comfort. Dual Core™ layering absorbs and reduces impact sting, making the Primo Italia Glove perfect for the elite athlete.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Strategic break points allow for unhindered movements
- Full-grain leather construction offers incredible durability and smooth feel
- Inner wool fabric delivers soft comfort and extra cushioning
- Dual Core™ break point layer absorbs impact and reduces sting
- Calfskin palm lining for better protection and durability
- Water-repellent and built to last
- Distinct oxblood color with hand-sewn welting
- Conventional open back
- Size: 12.75"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Outfielder
- Web: Pro H Web
- Series: Primo Italia
- Model: PRM1275H
Country Of Origin: Philippines
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BaseballJeff EXCELLENT GLOVE! I bought this glove for my 14 year old outfielder. It was a little stiff, however, the break-in period is very short, quick and easy. We use Mizuno Strong Oil Glove Conditioner on our gloves, and it works excellent! Nice Big Basket! Easy to get the ball out of this glove. Easier than the Trapeze style gloves, which tend to get "floppy" over time, which makes it difficult to get the ball out! If you have the means, and you have an outfielder, then this is the glove to buy! You will not be disappointed! May 7, 2014
1-1 of 1