Rawlings 11.5" Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series GloveItem Number: 13341874
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Flexible where you need it and durable where it counts, the Rawlings® 11.5" Heart of the Hide® Pro Mesh™ Glove is handcrafted from the top 5% of steerhides for incredible durability and performance. The Pro Mesh™ baseball glove is 15% lighter than most gloves on average to give your hands quicker reaction time and on-field breathability. With the perfect combination of weight and performance, you'll be unstoppable.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Modified Trap-Eze® web pattern initiates fast and easy glove closure
- Ideal combination of weight, durability and performance
- Heart of the Hide® steerhide leather on the palm and web is built to last and is easier to shape
- Pro Mesh back panels add breathability and comfort
- 15% lighter than most other gloves, allowing for quicker reaction time
- Break-in: 75% factory / 25% player
- Tennessee-tanned pro rawhide laces
- Conventional open back
- Size: 11.5"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop, Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: Modified Trap-Eze® Web
- Series: Heart of the Hide® Pro Mesh™
- Model: PRO204DM
Country of Origin: Philippines
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by xcbcncv glove loss As soon as you get the glove put ur name in the tag in the glove. Mine got stolen and i had my name in the glove. This glove doesn't rip. It's stiff at first like every other new glove, once u break it in the glove is amazing. I recommend not bringing the glove in cold weather. I hope you enjoyed ur time with the glove. February 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LBaseball040302 Love it! I love this glove. I've had it for around a month now. I will warn you now, when you first get it the glove is extremely stiff (stiffest glove I've bought) but since I broke it in, it has been nothing but fabulous. It is very light and very durable. I love the web. You can tell this glove was made out of top of the line material and will last a while. I know looks don't really matter with gloves but it is a beauty. February 11, 2014
1-2 of 2