Covert Extreme Red 40 8.0 MP IR Scouting CameraItem Number: 13342309
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Featuring white infrared LED lights, the Covert® Extreme Red 40 8.0 MP Scouting Camera will provide well illuminated photos of passing wildlife. This game camera will stamp the time, date, temp and moon phase on the photos and has up to 8GB of memory capabilities. Once photos are taken, view them in the field instantly using the built in 2'' color LCD viewing screen or take the memory card out and view on your own picture viewer or computer.
- 40 infrared LED lights produce high quality images
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity (low, medium or high)
- Date, time, temp and moon phase imprinted on photos
- Threaded tripod insert
- Up to 8GB card capability
- Redesigned housing to accommodate batteries
- Built in controls and 2'' color LCD viewing screen
- Takes pictures or video
- Able to photo burst 1-3 images
- Allows for use in time lapse mode
- Includes came trakker software, MossyOak infinity attachment strap, warranty card, users guide, USB cable and built in color viewer
- Model: 2472
- Trigger speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: 40 Infrared LED lights
- Illumination Range: 50'
- Distance: Up to 70' detection
- Camera Delays: 1 second - 60 minutes
- Picture Quality: 8.0 Megapixel Camera
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480 (16fps)
- Battery Power: Requires 12 AA batteries
- Memory: up to 8GB SD/SDHC card
- Dimensions: 5.6'' x 4.75'' x 3''
- Viewing Screen: 2''
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-366-4269.
Country Of Origin: China