Giro Adult Focus Snow Goggles
Save $2.01 (5%)
The Giro® Adult Focus Snow Goggles offer clean lines, quality performance and a great fit in one convenient package. The Focus lets you forget about fogged lenses and concentrate on your performance with a vented lens and anti-fog coating. Super Fit engineering ensures the best possible fit while double layer face foam provides comfort for long hours spent on the slopes or at the snowboard park.
- Super Fit™ engineering which references a database of rider fit input and anatomical measurements for the best frame fit possible. Medium-sized adult frame.
- Lens: Thermo-formed cylindrical lens
- Amber Rose tinted lens for 40% VLT is great for all light conditions!
- Blocks 100% of harmful UV rays
- Helmet compatible design
- Double layer face foam with micro-fleece facing for a comfortable fit
- Anti-fog coating
- Vented lens features vents cut into the lenses above the gasket; allowing warm air to flow out to keep your goggles fog-free.
- Model #: 2034608
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13361155
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by First time snowboarder good goggles Bought two pair for myself and the wife for skiing in Vermont. Kept us warm. Mine started to fog pretty bad but that might be due to my many face plants into the snow. March 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justina Awesome Even foggy,it keeps clear sight.Also,it is good price.It is easy for dry. January 29, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Steve Great Value I lost my ski goggles and ran to Dick's for an upcoming ski trip. I paid $40 for the goggles as they were on sale. They were great for the weekend. No fog and comfortable. They do feel like they will not be the longest lasting goggles but great for the price. I would recommend them for someone that only skis a few times a year. January 29, 2013
1-3 of 3