PING Women's Serene Driver
Right at the USGA limit, the PING ® Women's Serene ™ Driver features a large-profile 460cc clubhead that's extremely forgiving with extended surface area in the low heel and toe, ensuring solid energy transfer. The slightly longer shaft allows golfers to increase clubhead speed and ball velocity, while maintaining forgiveness, for longer, straighter drives.
- CG (Center of Gravity) position in the large-profile 460cc, Ti 3-1-1-1 clubhead is lower and farther back to help generate a high launch
- Low spin trajectory increases carry distance and roll out
- 460cc clubhead & expanded clubface increase MOI (Moment Of Inertia) to maintain distance and accuracy on mis-hits
- Extended surface area in the low heel and low toe yields a solid energy transfer for faster ball speeds and longer tee shots
- PING ® ULT 210D high-balance-point shaft: lengthened half inch to 45" - no change in weight or mass
- Purple 360 ID8 grip
- PING ®
- Loft: 10.5°/12.0°/14.0°
- Length: 45.0"
- Offset: No
- Lie: 58.0°
- Head Weight: 196g
- Swing Weight: C7
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 13361769