PING Women's Serene DriverItem Number: 13361769
Right at the USGA limit, the PING ® Women's Serene ™ Driver features a large-profile 460cc clubhead that's extremely forgiving with extended surface area in the low heel and toe, ensuring solid energy transfer. The slightly longer shaft allows golfers to increase clubhead speed and ball velocity, while maintaining forgiveness, for longer, straighter drives.
- CG (Center of Gravity) position in the large-profile 460cc, Ti 3-1-1-1 clubhead is lower and farther back to help generate a high launch
- Low spin trajectory increases carry distance and roll out
- 460cc clubhead & expanded clubface increase MOI (Moment Of Inertia) to maintain distance and accuracy on mis-hits
- Extended surface area in the low heel and low toe yields a solid energy transfer for faster ball speeds and longer tee shots
- PING ® ULT 210D high-balance-point shaft: lengthened half inch to 45" - no change in weight or mass
- Purple 360 ID8 grip
- PING ®
- Loft: 10.5°/12.0°/14.0°
- Length: 45.0"
- Offset: No
- Lie: 58.0°
- Head Weight: 196g
- Swing Weight: C7
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sharpee Great driver It is hard to believe that doing something as simple as changing drivers could improve my drives, but it did. I couldn't get any distance or loft and had the worst slice with my Taylor made 10.5 driver. And two instructors could help me. I learned my swing speed is between 60 and 70 mph. I also was having trouble with the back swing. The drills I was given did not work with the Taylor Made driver but worked excellently with the Ping driver. The last person I played with has watched me struggle for some time withy old driver. He was more than impressed with how I played with the Ping. I even had a few drives longer than his (and that is factoring in the advantage of the ladies tee). Now he wants to try a Ping driver. I would advise you look into your swing speed before buying. I have a disability that will make it difficult for me to have a sped much above 60 mph. If your closer to 70 go with the 12 degree driver. I have managed a bit too much loft from time to time most likely from swing speed. I have had it clocked a little above 70mph a few times which most likely has been the reason for the occasional high loft when driving. April 21, 2013
1-1 of 1