deBeer Women's USA Complete Lacrosse Stick
The deBeer® Women's USA Complete Lacrosse Stick in engineered to give you the best in feel, control and durability. The NV3 head offers a traditional offset sidewall, recessed lacing channels and a 6.5° raised ball stop. The USA composite shaft is built with lightweigth composite material and finished with a soft grip for enhanced handling.
- Moderate drop V Scoop helps to improve scooping and accuracy
- Moderate Travel helps to increase shot velocity and ball control
- 6.5 degrees ball stop improves catching ability and ball control
- Traditional Offset Sidewall (T.O.S.) provides great feel and comfort
- Improve ease of scooping and prevent wear on the top lace with patent pending Recessed Lace Channels
- Improve control with patent pending Lower Curved Ball Stop that wraps the pocket around the ball
- Better ball control with Recessed Side Wall Holes that allow pocket to shift side-to-side while cradling
- Raised Sidewalls increase pocket depth by 1 cm.
- Gripper Pocket offers unmatched performance benefits
- 7/8" diameter composite women's octagonal shaft is incredibly lightweight
- Shaft has soft-grip finish for enhanced handling
- Meets USL specifications
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13365174
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caro Env3 debeer stick Love this head. It's my second one and I actually really like the USA pole! June 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by HSattack This is AMAZING I got this stick yesterday because my old one broke but this is so easy to adjust to! I love how it is lightweight and the head makes it easier to pick up ground balls on the field. April 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by lacrossegirl20 This stick has great quality The shaft is very light and great for intermediate players of attack and midfield. February 23, 2013
1-3 of 3