BOSU Sports Conditioning DVD - Golf
BOSU® Sports Conditioning for Golf is great way for beginners and professionals to learn and perfect their skills and techniques. Golf is a complex sport and while you don't have to be incredibly fit to enjoy the game, training integrated movement skills such as balance, agility, core strength and rotary power can make a big difference in your performance. Be ready for your ball to go further and straighter off the tee and the on green.
- Golf DVD with Phil Arney (approx. 48 mins)
- Six sections of teaching
- Balance warm-up - In golf a balanced stance produces power in your swing
- Loading for power - this series of drills on strengthening the lower body and practicing movement patterns
- Power posture and core stabilization - strong ab and back muscles will help you maintain good posture
- Strength and rotary power - focuses on total body power production, core strength, stability and rotary movement skills
- Athletic strength, power and core, strong ab and back muscles will improve your posture and golf performance
- Flexibility-stretching helps you avoid injuries and allows your muscles to relax and recover after a workout or game
- Model: 72-10875-7D
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13377012
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kegler Bosu Trainer Great workout for balance in general and the body in particular. June 30, 2014
1-1 of 1