Giro Adult Montane Snow HelmetItem Number: 15210496
Price: $77.99 $130.00*
You save: $52.01 (40%)
You save: $52.01 (40%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
If you need your helmet to be just as ready to take on the day as you are, try out the Giro® Adult Montane Snow Helmet. Feel refreshed all day long with climate control features such as Super Cool vents and Thermostat Control, which allows you to customize the level of airflow using a simple button. The Montane includes the Trip Clip™ so you can easily attach your helmet to your pack.
- Utilizes Giro's® Super Fit™ engineering. Designed using a database compiled of anatomic measurements and input from riders to provide ultimate fit and comfort.
- 12 Super Cool™ vents push hot, stale air out of your helmet while pulling cool, fresh air in to keep you comfortable all day long
- Thermostat™ Control gives you the ability to customize the airflow into your helmet using a low profile control button located on the outside of the helmet.
- The Stack Vent™, located in the center of your helmet, aligns with your goggle vent to keep you fog-free.
- In-mold construction fuses the EPS liner to the shell of the helmet, creating a lighter, better ventilated and more durable product.
- Includes a carabineer & Trip Clip™ for hooking your helmet to your pack.
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems
- Certifications: ASTM F2040/CE EN1077
Super Fit™ Sizing
- Small: 20"-21.5"/51-55 cm
- Medium: 21.5"-23.25"/55-59 cm
- Large: 23.25"-24.75"/59-63 cm
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by badgerlips Giro Adult Montane Snow Helmet Pros: Very light weight and feels comfortable, forget I'm wearing it. Venting system seems to work well. Available in colors other than white. Cons: Unfortunately it's made in China. Thoughts so far: I have not had the opportunity to wear it in really cold temps, but my guess is that some wind will get under the ear flaps. Could just be an adjustment. Overall I bought it because it just felt right when I put it on. I debated another Giro model at about 1/2 the price, but it only felt half as good. I'm thinking of sticking a D.O.T. or Snell sticker on it and wearing it on my Davidson...:-) March 12, 2013
1-1 of 1