Cutters Youth Endurance Batting GlovesItem Number: 15210706
Price: $24.97 $34.99*
You save: $10.02 (29%)
You save: $10.02 (29%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Give your little leaguer an incredible grip and cool comfort this season with the Cutters® Endurance Batting Gloves. The machine-washable youth Endurance Batting Gloves offer strategically-placed C-TACK® material on the fingers and palm for reduced grip pressure, less impact sting and quicker bat speed. With a breathable backing to keep air circulating, your young one will stay cool and comfortable no matter how much the game heats up.
- High performance youth baseball batting gloves
- C-TACK grip material strategically placed on fingers and palm patch
- Minimizes grip pressure, causing less muscle tension and faster bat speed
- Offers improved grip and dexterity for incredible performance
- Helps minimize sting and resist painful abrasions
- Premium synthetic leather with breathable backing for cool comfort
- Performs great in all weather conditions
- Machine washable and dryable
- Manufacturer's warranty: 60 days
- Model: 018E-01
YOUTH BATTING GLOVES SIZE CHART:
- Youth SM: 6" - 1/4"
- Youth MD: 6-1/4" - 6-1/2"
- Youth LG: 6-1/2" - 6-3/4"
- Youth XL: 6-3/4" - 7"
- Measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger to determine length
- Gloves should fit tight without restricting blood flow or being uncomfortable
- Use as a general guideline; sizes may vary by vendor
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 952-767-2330.
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stoff C-Tack is awesome! After buying my son his first wood bat, I realized we needed to enhance his grip with the unfinished handle of the bat. While looking for "pine tar" sticks, rosing, etc. I noticed these gloves in the online store. The C-Tack performs as advertised. My son doesn't need any other products to grip the bat. In fact we think the gloves help his grip better than pine tar or other sticks, AND there is no mess on the bat to rub off on his uniform, bat bag, etc. He really likes the feel of the gloves, and it seems that the C-Tack pads provide some protection from stingers too. November 2, 2013
1-1 of 1