Outdoor Edge Knives Fred Eichler Pro-Guide Knife
The Outdoor Edge® Fred Eichler Pro-Guide Fixed Blade Knife is custom designed with the help of professional guide and tv personality Fred Eichler. This drop-point skinner has a blade constructed of German 1.4116 stainless steel and a full-tang handle that is contoured from polished G-10 with a Micarta spacer.
The gripping serrations on top of the blade ensure greater control when skinning and caping. The Pro-Guide comes complete with a hand tooled, side-carry, leather, belt sheath.
- Designed with the help of professional guide/outfitters and tv personality Fred Eicher
- Drop-point skinner
- Full-tang handle
- German 1.4116 stainless steel blade
- Polished G10 handle with Micarta spacer
- Polished 420 stainless-steel guard
- Gripping serrations on top of the blade ensure greater control when skinning and caping
- Includes hand tooled, side-carry, leather belt sheath
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Model: EK-10
- Outdoor Edge
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 15245606
Rated 3 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby JOED628 GREAT FEATURES AND VALUE. WELL MADE PRODUCT AND I WOULD TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT. THANKS August 26, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Derek do not buy I would not buy this knife. It broke the 3rd time I used it. I will only be buying American made knifes from now on. December 9, 2013
1-2 of 2