Outdoor Edge Knives Hybrid Hunter Knife
Save $20.02 (33%)
Designed by custom knifemaker Neil Blackwood, the Outdoor Edge® Hybrid Hunter Fixed Blade Knife is a lightweight, deep-bellied, drop-point for all outdoor uses. The knife features an AUS-8 stainless steel blade that is subzero-tempered to ensure superior edge retention and performance. Its rubberized, Kraton® handle offers a non-slip grip. The knife includes a belt sheath for easy transport.
- Designed by custom knifemaker Neil Blackwood
- Balanced, lightweight deep bellied drop-point for all outdoor uses
- Rubberized Kraton® handle features three holes to reduce weight and improve grip and balance
- AUS-8 stainless steel blade is subzero-tempered to ensure superior edge retention and performance
- Includes belt sheath
- Rockwell-C Hardness: 57-58
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 8.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Model: HH-20
- Outdoor Edge
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 15245756
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KP Like it I just rec'd it...just what I was looking for...so far so good, if I have any problems I will post again but cannot see why I would. Blade is awesome, hard and sharp..looks cool too! June 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ethan amazing This knife is amazing even if you dont use it as a skinning knife it works well and keeps an amazingly sharp edge. I am an archer and i made my own leather sheath for it and carry it on the chest strap on my back quiver. Over all it is an amazing knife it is a little heavy if you carry it in the sheath it comes with. April 28, 2013
1-2 of 2