Cold, tough jobs require the warmest, toughest boots, and the Wolverine® men's Barkley 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated work boots are as tough as they come. The waterproof full-grain leather upper is supportive and durable, and features a Dri-Lex® lining for optimum dryness. They're packed with 400g of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for cold weather, and the Durashocks® Vibram® rubber lug outsole provides premium traction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper is soft, yet supportive
- Dri-Lex® lining keeps moisture out
- Packed with 400g of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for premium warmth
- Removable full-cushion dual-density polymer footbed for all-day support
- Lightweight PU midsole adds tremendous comfort
- Direct-Attach construction gives you a durable boot for years of wear
- Nylon shank for optimum support
- Wolverine Durashocks® Vibram® rubber lug outsole offers dependable traction
- PU outsole is oil, water, abrasion, chemical, heat and slip resistant
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Height: 6"
- Style: W04101
Country Of Origin: China