LaCrosse Men's 4X Burly 800g Insulated Rubber Hunting Boot
Built on a platform meant for long days on your feet, the LaCrosse® men's 4X Burly Insulated Rubber hunting boot is pure comfort from the moment you slip it on. The Quad-Core technology features four layers of cushioning and support keeping your feet fresh after all-day wear. The 800g of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation adds premium warmth when cold weather strikes, and the 4X Burly outsole gives you tremendous traction on any surface.
- Mossy Oak® Infinity camouflage
- All natural hand-crafted rubber upper is super durable
- Waterproof protection prevents moisture from getting in
- 800g of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation for tons of warmth
- Scent-free technology keeps eliminates human odors
- Contoured Ankle-Fit™ design prevents heel slippage adding a custom fit
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Rubber abrasion protection in the toe, heel and shin guards against injury
- Dual-density molded PU and sponge rubber footbed for premium support
- 3-layer sponge rubber midsole provides the ultimate in comfort
- 4X Burly outsole is aggressive and gives you premium traction in rain, snow, mud and loose terrain
- Rated for temperatures as low as -50°
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Style: 202002
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 15267026
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin G Just what I needed Wore out my previous boots and these were on sale. Been happy with them so far. I'll try to update after deer season. September 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by hawkmom excellent boots my husband and kids have been wearing these boots for years, won't wear anything else. LaCrosse makes excellent quality boots for an affordable price. 800 gram is perfect---just enough to keep feet warm with heavy socks in the freezing temps but not too much with lightweights socks whenits chilly. They never complain about feet hurting or getting blisters when they get anew pair. My husbands last a long time. I replace my son's yearly only because they grow out of them July 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JillyBean Great Choice! I bought these boots for my son who is an hunter and he loved them...good fit, warm and not too heavy. November 30, 2012
1-3 of 3