Irish Setter Men's 8" Aluminum Toe Work BootItem Number: 15267836
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
A classic look and dependable support, the Irish Setter® men's 8" Aluminum Toe work boot is perfect for long days and changing conditions. A sturdy, full-grain, waterproof leather upper can take harsh conditions and will give you years of wear. The deep lug Stars and Bars sole resists oil and gives you sure footing on a variety of surfaces, while also protecting feet from extreme heat, making this the go-anywhere, do-anything boot.
- Sturdy full-grain, waterproof leather upper adds support and protection for years of wear
- Direct attach construction ensures lightweight and lasting quality
- Insulated with 400g of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to keep feet warm
- Padded collar wraps ankle in soft comfort
- Steel shank provides premium support
- Removable PU footbed adds comfort for long hours on your feet
- Heat resistant outsole protects from extreme heat on the ground
- Aluminum steel toe is durable and 31% lighter than a traditional steel toe
- Deep lug, non-marking Stars and Bars outsole provides oil resistance and ensures traction in hazardous environments and outdoors
- Top safety ratings in Slip Resistance, Oil/Gas, Chemicals, Abrasions and Heat
- Rating: ASTM F 2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH
- Height: 8"
- Style: 83816
- Irish Setter
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Adam o Poor quality I returned these boots after 3 days. The store didn't have them in stock but they did have them In stock online which took 10 days to get but besides that when I did receive them the very first time I put them on the leather strap on the back to pull them on broke. A co-worker of mine had bought these boots two weeks prior and in that time the leather wore off the front of the boot revealing the steel toe in two weeks time. After doing a little research I found that the leather strap breaking was pretty common with these china made red wing boots. January 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fonzie A great product for the money I use these boots for work everyday and I can walk in them with ease and comfort. Great product made by Red Wing. October 16, 2012
1-2 of 2