HEAD Tap Out 175 Racquetball Racquet
Defeat your opponent with the Head® Tap Out 175g Racquetball Racquet. Part of the Warrior Series, the Tap Out features HEAD® signature technologies, including CT2, d3o® DuraZone, Power Channels, Aramid Bumper, IGS2 and Power Stabilizer to provide you with increased power and stability on every swing, helping you win every match.
- Warrior Series racquet
- CT2: Corrugated Technology 2 provides intense power on every shot through corrugated rails on all racquet sides
- d3o Technology: part of the racquet shaft and lay-up d3o materials change behavior based on the impact of the ball to give you a more powerful swing
- DuraZone technology eliminates 33% of grommet holes through shared ports
- Power Channels can be found in the deeper throat of the racquet
- Aramid Bumper technology increases durability up to 17% through integration of aramid fibers that strengthen the chemical bonding in the bumper
- IGS2: Inner Grommet System Technology provides superior stiffness with less weight thanks to the elimination of exterior grommet holes
- Power Stabilizer: Patented twin tube construction in the head of the racquet provides explosive power and stability even on off-center shots
- Model: 223012
- Length: 22 in.
- Head Size: 106 sq. in.
- Weight (Unstrung): 175 g
- Balance (Unstrung): 285 mm
- Beam: 21 mm
- String pattern: DuraZone 16 x 16
- Recommended string: HEAD® MegaBlast
- Grip: HydroSorb Black 3 5/8,
- Technology: YouTek - CT2, D3O/IGS2, Power Channels, Aramid Bumper, DuraZone, Power Stabilizer
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 15384066